|at McFerron Quality Meats|
|Location||RR 1 Box 380 - From hiway 60 - 1 mile north on County Road 411, OK|
|Date Posted||September 6, 2018|
• Work in team environment
• Slaughter animals by stunning
• Prepare carcasses for further processing
• Preserve animal hides
• Tend assembly lines, performing a few of the many cuts needed to process meat.
• Make sure equipment is properly inspected and cleaned.
Must be able to lift more than 50lbs, read, write, and comprehend instructions. All
employees will be required to read and sign that they understand the hazardous analysis
and food safety processes. Employee will be responsible for basic paperwork ensure
processes follow food safety laws. Other duties as assigned.
Hours : Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4:30PM.
• Lunch is provided daily free of charge
• Competitive area wage
• Employee discount on purchases
• Gloves and cold wear coats are provided when employee working in freezer for
extended amount of time.